Friday, April 4, 2008

Now u know the reason??

Went out with Grace just now and had a great time together..
Well,, nowadays i'm really relieved and glad that both of us can finally settled down in our relationship so this would also enable me to fully concentrate in my studies =)
Hmmm... So we went to watch 27dresses and this time we finally manage to purchase the ticket as we failed to grab it for the last 2 weeks..
It was a great and hilarious show indeed, so you guys should have a look at it especially couples as it will teach you the important of being honest..
Erm... After the movie,, we went for dinner at Look out point again and shiitt,, again, i did not bring my camera along so readers have to wait again for the nice scenary pics there..
Had our dinner at gasoline and did some chatting after the meal..

1 of the question asked by grace is why i luv her so much??
Err.... I stoned awhile and failed to give her an answer and just merely crap bit to her as dun wana her to think so much later...
So cut the crapp..
Went to wang's house to pass him some stuff and some $$$$ and then sent grace back to her house and she left a tiny box for me..
So i tot just see it when i reach home..
After shower and everything else that need to be done,, i check wat grace had brought for me as for appreciation for helping in her assignment and also wishes for my coming exam..

And.. IT is ------------>

Can you guys see wat is it??? Is a bottle filled with paper goose


How much goose in there??

These are all done by Grace alone =)

Grace said she choose the bottle with the piggy sticker on it cuz it looks like me.... =(

But after awhile, the piggy does look so cute and adorable just like me...

So GRACE NG.. Now u know why I LUV YOU so much??? IT is cuz U alwiz did all the things that can really touch my heart and I do appreciate u alot k??

I know u'll be reading this blog later so jus want to say TQ very much....And i do very touch now....

MUACKZ....

3 comments:

-Kok Fai- said...

tell her that if love has a reason, then relationships on this earth would not be that complicated. Just sing her "moon represents my heart" will do. She sure lam u to the max! Btw, i guess she was saying that your tummy looks like a pig one. ;) peace~

Anonymous said...

ya lor.. y would there b any reasons for loving someone?? since u look like pig.. u should know tat pig doesn't think. wahahha.. juz tell her u cant think of any reasons as u're a pig and should be a fat piggy.. wahaha

-Kok Fai- said...

wtf wang!! Tat's over hey! But... damn reasonable lor! hehe...