Saturday, April 26, 2008

IS it done or not??

Honestly speaking i really do not know what status am i in now??
She said that she had forgiven me but her actions or attitudes towards me is like just treating me as a frenz.
Yah...
She's in Hk now and she havent msg nor call me yet at all..
I've actually tried to call her a couple of few times but no1 pick up the call so indirectly i thought of waiting for her to just reply my msges that i had sent to her few days back..
So around 1hour later, i gave another call but ended up she had off the hp.
Haih..
Stressed again.. Cuz i really duno wat signal is she trying to give me..
Is it she is too busy shopping in HK or all the while she just wanted to break up but only after my exam as she is pity for me..
Well.. Honestly, i really duno anything at all now..
I just have the feeling that she just wanted to pissed me off so that i could no longer stand her attitude and ask for break up..
3 weeks more to go b4 my finals but if all these private stuff haven been settled yet, then i dont really think i can focused 100% in studies
But pls dun get me wrong especially hon, i did concentrate in studies lately by not thinking bout her.. Is just that there are still certain doubts in my mind which havent been cleared out yet,,,
Really hope that she will go out with me next week and just settled off everything..
Cuz based on the current situation, I dun think she want to be with me and try to solve the problem after my exam or after our trip together..
Haih.. Is really sad to lose a relationship of more than 2years and in these kind of misunderstanding..
1 thing for sure is after this relationship, i dun think that i'm ready for another girl in my heart anymore as it really burdens me alot if the relationship fails..

But Grace, if you are reading this blog then dun get misunderstood again as this is just my feelings bout current situation.. If you do not agree with if then you could just tell me privately..

No comments: