Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mix emotion

Hmmm.....
Had a conversation with her last night and ended with mixed feelingz now.
Now only i realised that all the while she feel that i'm tying her up and sort of limiting her freedom of privacy..
Well,, I really din notice it at all if she did not told me bout it..
All the while, i though that asking ur partner about where are u, what are u doing now or even going out with who is just a normal situation and not about breaching one's privacy..
But too bad,, she do felt that I've breached her privacy..
So as normal, had a tough time to sleep after the conversation and further cant concentrate in class at all today..
Something is playing in my mind for the whole day..
I really don't know what should i do to make her feel free from me..
Guess is all my fault again, rite??
I really want her to enjoy our relationship and not suffering while she's with me..
Haih... I really confused now with my feeling in how or what can i do to make her feel happy??
Anyone can help me out on this???
As i dont really want to lose her again..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Study for exam 1st..
Concentrate more..
After Exam only think about others..
All the best