Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*Stressed*

Well..
My exam is just around the conner which is around 1month ahead now.
God dammit..
I havent really prepare everything yet and i still cant even memorise all the laws at the moment
Really wondering how am i gonna sit and answer in the exam hall..
Honestly i cant really afford to fail another time but everything is not going according to the plan..
Huh!!!!
Stress up my life here..
Sometimes I do really envy the life of emoholic and shiznit in adelaide..
But still i've made my own choice so why dont just finish it up..
Hmmm..
I know most of you guys will be mad at me now as I admit that I've started to smoke again..
But i do really control myself lately.. Is around a pack of 20 for 2weekS??
so should be consider as okie rite??
Errr...
Yah.. Most of the time I smoke bcuz of studies and relationship probs.
Since i'm having both of them now, I should tensed to smoke more but I did control alotz by not following my frenz smoke all the while..
However guys,, I promise that i'll quit smoking again once i've finish up my exam k?? No joke bout it..
And bout my relationship probz, i hope it has been settled..
Wish god will grant my wish this time..
Haih..
really stress and sad nowadays but i'll remain strong this time,,
So take k my frenz..
All the best in life..

No comments: