Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmmm... Am i too relax??

Well... Just 2weeks ago, few of lecturers telling me not to be too stress about studies and ask me to take a few days break.
So well. Yeah!! I followed their advise by asking OJA for quite a number of pool sessions and while in college, I just did 1topic per day..
But recently, i just felt that time do past fast and it just left exactly 2months now b4 the finals..
Hmmm... When think of it, is really freaking stress but this year I guess it would be a better year as i have whole bunch of frenz supporting me all the way..
So really happy of it and really wana thank them alot..
Moroever, finally i've settled down quite number of my personal affairs which have been trouble me for couple of months.. thank god for dat..
Anyway,, guess all of my frenz are perparing for their finals especially for the UK programme students..
So just wana wish you guys,, all the best and good luck in studies..
PLS... RMB to take your time and chillz cuz it do really help..

No comments: