Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sorry

Sorry guys as nowadays i've been always posting about my stupid life which is kinda screwed up for the past few weeks...
Really dont mean to bored you guys here but nowadays i really cant find any stupid or happy stories to post here..
Moreover. i'll be having my finals soon and the 1st paper would be on the 27th of May just 1 day before my birthday.. Hahaha..... And eventually, the 1st paper is the subject that i've failed twice..
So if i did it well then perhaps i would call some of you guys to my house for a short and extreme drinking session la..

Anyway,, dont worry as i wont post any sad things in my life anymore as i dont want my friends especially hon to be worry for me..
And i want to move on my life no matter what decision she had made in her mind..

But, i just want to say it here that I would always remember and love her in my heart as she really mean alot to me in my life..
I can proudly say this publicly that i've never regret of having you as my GF but i'm really sorry for giving you so many upset or bad memories..
Lastly, no matter what would happen after this, I would still keep all the sweet memories that we went through together and I would still hug the jug always..

Sorry my fellow frenz if i've made you guys mad about the statement above but i just want to express my feelings for her for the last time..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't keep too many things in your heart, say them out you will feel better..Take care and study hard