Monday, April 28, 2008

What a day??

Today my day begins with hahaha and ended with hahaha..
Is just a very nice day for me since I've set my mind to accept the worst result when I'm going to talk with Grace after her HK trip..
So life is just funny as i've found out that everything is just about your mind set and you an actually control ur emotions..
Hmmm..
Where should i start??
Early in the morning the 1st thing i did was to bang a very irritating ppl who proclaimed himself as the indian brad pitt whom in fact is an asshole or even worst than that..
Guess he was trying to bang me by saying that I'm a petaling street boss which none of my frenz laughed and the best thing is he's laughing non-stop..
So i just said to him that "if this is what you call a banging then you should really practise hard to be more sarcastic next time Mr berak pitt"
And what should i say, the crowd went mad.. And his response is never mind kenny, i just give you face by not banging you as shorty but you bang me like this and walk inside the library...
Again I was like????
Then i replied with this " weii berak pitt.. You really dont have any new idea of banging except of shorty izzit?? Pls... Study hard in library and dont think so much as you'll fail in banging me as ur skin colour is like shit...
wakakaka..
then for the whole day i just did 1 assignment and pass it up to the lecturer..
After that, i had chat with Yin Lu and Yvonne whereby both of them are the new stock in Atc and whom i knew them due to my frenz cock challengers...
Well.. Had great fun time with them before leaving DU for dinner and then head to TTDI and whack the stupid master burger ( 2meats, 1egg and 2cheeses)
Wow.. God Dammit..
I'm freaking full now and i had to drink the keep fit tea which will end me up in the toilet tomorrow..
Hahaha..
Anyway,, the conclusion is that i'm going to enjoy my life...
Although i really want to be with her but is not my discretion anymore as she's holding the final decision so since i cant do anything then why dont i just be myself and enjoy my life till the max everyday cuz i really dont know what will happen the next day..
Am i right pals??
I guess most of you would agreed with me..
Take k...
Ciaoz..

No comments: