Saturday, April 26, 2008

Karma??

Do you guys actually believe in Karma??
Well at first I do not believe a single thing about Karma but after so many incidents that have happened in my life, I've realised that all the bad deeds are coming back to me..
I really admit that for the past 4 to 5 years if in relationship, I'm not a good and considerate bf at all.
If you really wan to know, in fact i treat most of my past gf not in a good way which guess most of my frenz know about it.. If they do know about it, then they would have realised that most of them had actually hated me for breaking with them at that time but at the present moment, most of them did find me and talk with me about their life.
I'm not here to lan ci or try to promote myself or wat but I admit that when i really like some1 then i would really treat them as a princess which most of the girls like it..
But anyway, back to the point, when i was Grace at this time, i felt that most of the ways that i used to treat my gf had suffered on me now through Grace.
Let me get it right here, I dont mean to say that Grace is not a good gf or wat but just that I felt that i've been played by karma..
I used not to msg, call, hang out, concern, take k and mind about my exs' feelings which now it has been tremendously affecting me in all the ways..

Although all these incidents or bad luck shit is coming towards me, but i would still like to say that Grace did treat me good at times and there are few other reasons that till now, i would hesitate to let her go..
However, due to the pressure from all the bad lucks and shits, i really dont know how long can i survive the test..

finally,
I guess all these incidents have changed me into a better person as I finally can control myself in certain terms or ways and I know that the reason i love some1 is not about that uhm.. but is the feeling towards her..

I've found the love of my life which is currently fighting for survivor.. So the next question would be, will i win or fail in the war of love?? The results would definately be out latest by friday *hopefully* if grace is going out wit me ( if she is willing la which i doubt that )

No comments: