Saturday, April 19, 2008

This blog is specially for Grace

Baby,,
i know that i'm really an asshole whom always making u sad and hurt all the time without fail.
But i still take the blame for thurs' night incident which lead us breaking up..
I really regreted my behaviour or attitude as i know i should have control my anger or feelings and lately, i do know that both of us are so stressep up in studies.. So i should say that i am not understandin at all..
I know if considering the past, i did lotz of stuff that you shoud not 4gif me at all.. I know i'm such a fucker..
I just really hope that you'll gif me 1 last chance..
I really can sensed that both of us are meant to be together as long as i change myself into a better person..
I'm not joking or wat here but today my life is really fucked up as when i start studying, u're appearin in my mind and that's the reason why i wan2 msg and asking you whether can i call you.. I'm so sorry as this is the time i should have give you more time to chill out but i really cant live without you..
Tears are really flowing down my cheek when i'm in the class which obviously scare off my mates as they know that i would not cry and i look to be chill..
All of them comfort me the whole day but still my mind is full of you..
I'm really sorry dear but for the sake of saving our relationship, i really want to have a 2nd chance this time..
PLS...

I'm really sorri dear..
PLS forgive me..

No comments: