Sunday, May 4, 2008

Will college change a person's life??

Well as stated above, do you guys think that college would eventually change a person's behaviour, life style or even characteristics??
So far, I've seen some of my friends changed right after they entered into college.. So does this due to the new environment or mixing new friends??
Hmmm....
I guess most of the people here knew who did changed after they entered into college so it is not a need for me to mentioned names here..
Sometimes, i really think why they did change?? Culture shock or what?
According to few of my friends, there is a possibility of meeting new friends and so they wanted to do the same things as another or merely following the trend of another..
Besides that, he or she might also want to get attention from the other party or wanted to be the member of that happening group..
But the main concern is that did he or she knew that they had changed??
Most probably i guess they did not notice it or if they did notice it, they dont really care about it as they thought that the change is benefiting them..
Well... At times, i do really wanted to tell them that they had changed alot but it is good to mind your own business as well rather than risking a friendship which you cherrish..
Actually, I'm just bit confused here as these few days i've realised that i've changed too but i'm not really sure is it benefiting me or got me into a worsen position in my life..

So hope my fellow friends will keep on reminding me when i've changed but 1 thing i know that i'm changing into a better person which is i'm not a cold blooded person as i was..
hahaha...

No comments: