Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Really wish that she would reply me

Haih..
Finally i took the risk today and went to The Garden and bought 2movie tickets for this coming Friday where i dont even know will she come?
But i guess i cant really do anything more than this already..
Studies have been bad lately but i told myself that after Friday, i must really concentrate on studies as I really do not wish to disappoint my parents again and moreover since my family is having financial difficulties, then i really should not burden my parents anymore..
Huh...
This year will be really a tough year for me as the 1st half of the year did not go well or according to my plan..
Feel bad about it but i must stay focus and on track to fulfill my dreams.
But for this Friday, i really wish that i can settle all my personal problems so that i would not think about it anymore..
I really lost all my confidence in relationship and maybe i should say that i'm no longer dare to try for other relationship..
i guess this relationship will be my very last relationship in my teenager's life or during my coll life as i am really afraid of being hurt by the ending of relationship..
Haih...
Really confused and sad now but then, this is one of the part in our daily life..
Hmmm... I must stay strong and go through this hurdle....
Gambate Kenny...
I blif that you can do it..

No comments: