Monday, May 5, 2008

Feel so lonely today =(

Haih..
The whole day in college is really quite fuked up as i din really study alot and my heart is feeling 1 kind..
Huh...
I've tried my best to stop thinking about relationship but it still come and haunts me..
OMG...
I had the feeling of being lonely without her and although all my friends around me trying to cheer me up in college but it still failed..
Really felt sorry for them as they did put alot of effort today..
So in order to forget about the loneliness, i borrowed my friend's mp3 to have some songs..
Dengz...
The 1st song i heard is - Ntg gonna change my love for you.. Lol.. stressed.. Then nvm, the second is 25min later. And the list of emo songs go on..
Hahaha...
So without hesitation, i called her and finally she picked up the phone =)
but too bad, guess i did something wrong again as she was quite pissed off..
Lol..
Shitttt.....
But nvm..
My health is getting better already but stil cough abit..
Hope i can get well by Wednesday as i really wana go out wit her on this coming Friday if she can make it..
Pray hard now..
About studies,, i did tried my best today..
And i did manage to finish up my tort notes..
Hehehe...
But i must start memorising by end of this week..
take k..

No comments: