Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sick???

After since that crazy day where we stay up the whole night, i proudly pronounce here that i am KO...
Having bad cough and flu started last night..
Tried to call her and tell her about it but then she din reply nor pick up my phone call =(
but nvm, just forget about it..
SO after dinner with my college mates, i rush back home to have a nice rest..
Around 11pm, i manage to clean up and head to bed..
Suddenly my phone rangs, I thought is her calling me but too bad, is one of my close buddy in coll asking me whether am i alrite??
So have a quick chat session..
Few minutes later,, a msg received but is not her again =(
but it is from my coll fren as well..
So i decided to call her as i really have ntg to do while waiting for my overdose panadol to be active...
Chatted a lot of stuff bout herself til i guess around 1am b4 i told her that i wana sleep as the panadol is making me swinging...
Really thanks for her companion although i really though wana msg HOn, but i was just scare that i would disturb her that time.. sorry =(
Hmmm..
The whole day i was at home sleeping and trying to recover asap...
So hope that i'll be okie tomorrow as exam is really near...
Take k..

No comments: