Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm moving on with my life

Hey,,
Sorry for not blogging these few days..
Cuz i am busy accepting and get used to my new life style..
hahaha....
anyway, she told me that the reason of breaking up is due to a third party so i guess the only thing i could do is just to wish them best of luck..
Although i'm a bit sad in the beginning, but i guess i should felt happy for her as she had chosen a better guy instead of this poor and ugly guy like me =)
Erm....
What else..
Oh,,,
No need to worry about me as i'm really okie d..
But i still felt lonely these few days.. THanks to some friends in college helping me through in this hard time..
Felt good about it..
I guess i'm really traumatise by this relationship and since i've take a bet with OJA n Ah wang...
I would not involve in any relationship for this coming next2-3months..

Lastly,
i just want to say that although i'm quite sad and hurt about this news but then, no need to angry about her as she was just trying to choose her love of her life rather than being with me.. And if i did treat her good then she would not leave me as well too.. So partyly is from my fault..
But lets stop playing the blaming game.. As it would not benefits both parties in the end..

Cheers..
Exam is really close...
Gambate....

No comments: