Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jugdement Day!!

Well..
Today is the day that i supposed to go out with her for a movie which i really doubt that she'll go.
But then neway, last night is really a great night as i spend it fully and happily..
Went out for a drink with Wang, OJA, Sun in Station 1 around 10.30 which we chui sui until around 12.40am..
Then since OJA had finished in his exam then he suggest to go CC again..
Hmmm... I agreed with his plan and we head to Alam damai new cc..
Well.. Is full of malays dere but then the com are really nice as is still new..
WE played till 4.35am and left..
So reached at 5 and after clean up, is already freaking 5.30 so i need to sleep..
Woke up around 9.30 and gave her a call..
She told me that most probably that she would not be able to make it as she was busy..
Erm..
I was quite sad and devastate but then i still pretend to be okie and asked her to confirm with me later..
Left house around 10.30 and went for a car wash and hoping that she'll join me..
Haih....
Call her when i'm at cheras roundabout and she told me that she's at her friend's house now so again.... The same answer was i dont think i can make it..
Wel....
I'm trying to be positive and told her to confirm later again as the movie is 3.20pm and that time was just like 11.10am...
I really dont know what should i do now?? But what i know that i might end up disappointed again and going home with a broken heart..
But is okie.. As i've made my choice of taking such a high risk..
Hmmmm..
Now i've just have to wait another an hour and call her again..
I really want to give up d..
Shiitttttt......
I'm totally lost in the middle of the deep blue sea..
Cant study nor do a single thing in my life..
I guess thats all la...
Guys,, wish me luck..

No comments: