Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Learnt new stuff

Actually nowadays only i've realised that my philosophy is wrong all the while.
Is true that you should trust your partner and give he/she freedom to enjoy life with their friends as well..
But i guess, at times freedom cant be given easily as they might really changed their heart when they mix around too much with their friends..
Thereby, sometimes is good that you restrict their freedom abit but not too restrictive..
All the while, i ignored my friends' advise of not keeping an eye on her and ended up, i was been playing like a fool..
So indeed, this was a great lesson to me to show me that not everyone can be given too much freedom..
I'm not emo here but when i check on my friendster's profile about the describe urself part, i really laugh at it.. And after seeing her friendster which she received a testi from a guy ( dont know whether is he the bf or what ), i really felt like a fool...
BTW, i'm not telling you guys not to trust your partners here but just want to remind that concern and care more about them especially when they are really close to their friends...
They might still like you but if they hang out with their friends too often or spending most of the time together then, you might end up like me..
So is just a piece of advise here..
Take k..

No comments: