Monday, May 19, 2008

Latest update

Sorry for not blogging for the past few days as i was really busy preparing for my finals...
So lets update you guys for a while..
Basicly, there's ntg much changes in my life as i'm still who am i like the past.. I'm happy go lucky again..
About my love life, ntg much change as well because i really want to take a break from relationship for around 1 year due to the post traumatic stress disorder suffered from the past relationship.. Hahaha....
Anyway, met i've met 1 girl from college and kinda like her as well but the fact is both of us would not be together due to some reasons =)
But still, we chat alot in the middle of the night and we did had good time together during the conversation..
Is kinda fast to say that i really like her after so many things happened in my life so i really want to take some time to analyse whether do i really like her or just finding a scape goat...
Hmmmm...... IS a bit bad of me to say that she's a scape goat but then, she's really a nice girl, understanding and happy or fun to be around with.
Okie.. Stop that part,,,
On the other hands, about studies... Is bit bored now as i really dont want to study...
Hahaha... I'll really do my best in this coming exam...
So wish my luck..
Is freaking 2.20pm now and i'm still at home blogging about my life..
Screwed it..
So is better for me to end here and go to coll now b4 my mum nags me again....
Take care to all of my fellow friends and bros....
See you when i see you...
Ciaozzz

No comments: