Monday, May 12, 2008

LOL... I cant blif that.

Hahaha...
Really could not believe that i could really forget everything so fast.
Although sometimes when i'm alone and ntg to do then i'll think about her but then is just normal d..
I can really focus in my studies and as well as my life..
Hehehe...
Anyway,,
I think that what she said is true also that we are not meant to be together and is good that we should end it early..
This relationship has been delayed for quite a long time and now it has come to an end..
Is good thou..
What i should say that i really cant give her anything she expects me to do so as I cant really dont concern and care about my gf whereabout and i want to spend most of my time with my gf and she did not like it.
Besides that, i felt that she is far too rich and this would be the biggest hurdle in our relationship..
So as now, we had broke up, i can say that i am really relax as i dont carry a burden in my back anymore..
hahaha...
I am so lively now..
Dont get me wrong here.. I am not pretending to be happy or what but i am just relieve...

No comments: