Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good day..

Just came back from the futsal competition organised by my college at Sports City plaza, PJ..
This is the moment i've waited for since the tournament had started as this would be the final match.
My team did not play today as we pulled out due to exams and studies but my frenz teams are playing so i decided to drop by and support them.
Everything seems to going well when my fren's team score the opening goal against the most hatred team in the tournament ie the college team.
So when the match was going half way, my biggest enemy of all, MR M proudly and shows all his guts to choke my fren's neck during the game when the ball was out of play..
All of us quickly rush into the court and confront MR M whom he always tot that his dad is a big timer as he know the insider in BKT AMAN. So when we are heading to him, he shouted to one of my frenz n said " if u wana fight then just come ahead" I was extremely happy when he said that and was rushing to him..
But this cockless boy quickly hide bhind the referee ( lecturer of the coll )
I really hope that sum1 would jus start the fight as the majority among us hate that BASTARD to the max..
By the way, the ratio is 4 : 1 which is we got 20ppl there while he got only 6frenz where 2 of them would not intefere anything if we were gonna whack them out..
But too bad, none of us whack that BASTARD and the lecturer calm us down and askes us to allow them to finish the match..
So as we need to respect the lecturer, we warned that BASTARD that another time, he would be dead after the match.
Finally the game ended, they won by 2lucky goals in the last min which anger us. We thought of confronting MR M but his team mates rush to the scene and apologise on his behalf.
We cant do anything after all as the BASTARD's fren was a nice fella and we cool down.
During the chit chat session after the game, one of my frenz suddenly raised a question to me : EH kenny!! Why just now you did not whack MR M la??
me : i was like WTF.. I was waiting for u guys to start the fight as is not appropriate me to start it as i'm not involved there.
the group then started to give me a cock stare and said, all of us are waiting for you to start and then we'll join in the crowd.
me : LOL!!!!! Sure or not?? But too bad as MR M ran off immediately the game ended.

I really miss the chance to whack till he cry for his dad whom is useless afterall. But wat to do?? All of us are just waiting sum1 to start it and eventually no1 started the fight 1st..
So now all of us have to wait for another moment or probably next year for the futsal tournament in order to create havoc again..

But still, i'm totally happy when i saw him shivering when he saw all of us went into the court and confront him.. FOr ur infomation, there is around 20ppl inside the court that time which stopped all the matches at that futsal stadium as it did really looks like we would fight there...

After all, we did enjoy the game and we laugh the whole nite..
HAhaha.....
MR M, next time if u wanna fight then dun hide at ppl's back as we do not want to hit the wrong person. So if u dare to talk big in front of so many ppl, then show it to us and be a man and fight with us. I really do not mind fightin wit u alone..

No comments: