Wednesday, March 26, 2008

LOL... Sunway a heaven?

Today indeed a day which forced me to state that Sunway is a heaven for boys.
Early in the mornin, I went to fetch Grace from home to Sunway coll for class..
It was quite a massive and bad jam during the journey there as i was using the NPE highway to Sunway.
So lets straight to the main point.
At first i really thought Sunway coll would be a massive different from my coll as u all know that my coll is totally crap and sux and not least, it is situated in PS
So when i went inside the coll, honestly there was ntg different except that there are numbers of blocks of buidings and so on
We head to the cafe teria for breakfast as Grace dun want me to skip breakfast.
Had a normal sandwich and coffee and then, we left for library..
NMH..
Walked through the stairs around 4-5 floors and shiitt.. It can really kill me off..
When the 1st moment i went into the library, it was like MAMA MIA..
For god sake,, why so many leng luiz??
hahaha...
But as Grace was there, i just manage to have a scan on couple of gals nearby me..
She studied wit me awhile but have to left me alone as she had class that time.
So after she left, the moment has arrived..
Freaking sunway gals, most of them or 90% wore darn short mini skirt which i bet that if they walk on my coll stairs, they would be fuking exposed..
But.. I felt quite guilty after that and start studying..
HUh!! Is really fuking stress to study there as the library dun looks like a library. Is so freaking noisy with hp ringing tone, chit-chatting and vacum cleaners..
It was really fucked-up for me but thank god that i manage to complete 1topic today and after that, the 2gals bhind me are really darn annoying as they are bitchin about some gals and guys if not mistaken...
Guess around 30mins they bitchin there and finally left the library without even studyin there..
So perhaps, the usage of library in Sunway coll is to bitch and not2 study. On the other hand, sum of the guys would walk into the library wit macho style and looks but too bad, they are really sucks..
Haih... After half day at Sunway coll, i really had a good experience there but honestly, I do feel that ATC is quite rocks at times as it is a fuking real coll to study in there..

p/s : sorri if any sunway dude manage2 read dis but although sunway is full of chicks n rich bastards but i stil think my coll is better..
hahhaa....

anyway,, GRace.. I know u'll read this blog sooner or later, so I jus wana say i kap few gals onli lo..
So dun get angry k as my heart will alwys be filled by ur luv..

1 comment:

Cnigel said...

you know what, your blog post deserve a lil malicious scribbling. since the message in chatbox is in temporary form, i'll just comment here to make it permanent. XD.

Did you or did you not have a lecherous intent when you see 90% of the girl wearing mini skirt? You continued studying or you actually continued having a dirty wet dream inside the library?

Ei, I just found another sunway college sex tape..you want? hehe dont tell me you already bertaubat from sex tape.