Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LOL.. sad case

HUh...
this evening i went to GH with my group of coll mates to visit a friend of mine which admitted to hospital on last sunday morning.
Way before i met him today, i heard lotz of story about the accident he met which is darn freaking terrible as he needs to go for operation asap
So i was like prepare myself to see the worst of him as he is one of my bestest senior in my coll.
When we reach his ward, he was like lying down with both of his hands broken and on the right leg, his sister told us that 3bones were broken
I chat with him awhile and his tears started flowing
He told me that he really miss us alotz and he;s darn sad cuz he'll miss the exam in June as the doctor told him that the recovery time tooks at least 3 monthz..
Wau.. I also started to tear abit as he is such a nice guy and no1 predicted that he would suffered this tragedy.
So i told him, bro dun think about studies first and just get well soon. All of us miss u and worry bout ur condition now.
He then replied me, Nola kenny, i just felt bad and fucked up.
HUh.. All of the sudden my frenz interfere in as to cut short his fucked up mood..
We eventually hurried ourself n left as none of us can stand the sad atmosphere there.
Haih.. Is jus a bad day for him. But really wish that he can carry his life forward and i know he can do it as he got a strong will
Take k Ganesh..
V'll support u all the way...

No comments: