Thursday, March 6, 2008

another fucked up day??

LOL...
i really cant stand my bad luck anymore..
listened and followed seng hong's advise and drink 2cans of beer while drivin to meet up with OJA
so tot i can hav a better day today and went off to sleep
when i woke up early in the mornin i felt 1 kind but dismissed it and told myself that i wana rest at home today and forget about all the stupid incidents which happen to me lately
hehe..
i was right, i did enjoy my whole day until around 6pm when i made a phone call to grace
huh!!! stressed up
i thought wana be a good bf by giving her a call and ask about her exam which ends this afternoon
but too bad, it end up both of us quarrel or mayb i was the only person to be disappointed
i tried to chat with her but i felt that she was havin a 1kind mood so we end our conversation.
so to be an understandin bf, i msg-ed and ask her why she sounds so emo?
she just replied that i messed up her day and i'm too annoyed..
hahhaha..
after that, is my turn to be emo and i just like sorry and enjoy ur clubbin session with ur frenz later..
haihz.. till now, i really duno whether the relationship turns sour bcuz of me or her or both of us..
most of the time, i guess is me as i alwiz feel that i'm not understanding at all..
but recently, as wat sum1 that care me told me that i've did my best for her already..
honestly, i did gave up but sumthin in my heart told me not to and not at this time..
but i really did my best and i do feel tired d..
so wat sud i do next??

No comments: