Tuesday, March 4, 2008

what a freakin weird day??

huh!!!!
nowadays i guess i dun have a good day to concentrate in studies..
why did i said so?? let me tell u wat happen to me today.
i reached college today around 8.20am which is usual to me as a hardworking boy.
then, i met up with 1of my course mate and chat wit him about our studies..
apparantly, this so called short conversation ends after an hour and i was oh, damn it!!
there's go my study time and straight head to the library.
so after when i concentrate like mad around 30min, i was jus able to read and understand 3-4pages of notes.
then, my so called junior give me a call and ask me to accompany for breakfast around 10. So for being a nice senior, i was like, ok.. but pls a fast breakfast.
so, both of us head to the chee cheung fun stall and he ate there..
during the meal, he was like telling me his SAD STORY which i felt stupid
and gave him a piece of advise
After like 30min i was like lets fuk off from this place as i wana study my whole tort today..
then.... OMFG,,, the library is freaking pack of those nerds and stil is freaking cold...
since i was havin flu, i went out from the library and sat on the table outside and study there..
god knows why i cant be left alone.. a new macha exist and makin noise bside me and he keeps on irritating me with his stupid law terms..
so wong hon did save my life by askin for lunch which it happens to give me a good excuse to runaway from the idiot..
had a good time with wong hon for lunch as we ate yong tau foo at PS.
just after he left me in front of college after lunch, my whole bunch of frenz asking me to the stupid probz suffered by my junior..
and sad case is about gals which often i feel quite reluctant to be the middle of man as it was quite stupid and indeed another sohaiz..
again, we head to the chee cheung fun stall and had table talk which i really dun hav any intention to be dere but my frenz like jus help out n solved it fast..
i wan like, MAN.. come on guyz.. u're all 20years old. cant u solve dis thingz alone?? jus buggin me and let me study in peace..
gosh!!!!! 1hour later..
i sensed some anger from the stall owner as i guess he had a bad business day as no1 is dere for his fun..
so i suggest to leave the place b4 sumthin uneasy things happenn.
when v about to leave, the uncle fucked all of his and asked us not to be dere anymore as i do agree that they are disturbin his business
so as a fren of the uncle, i talked n apologise to him but too bad, his anger is his priority and he fucked me up as well..
so at this point of time, i was quite piss off and wanted to confront him,, but u know i felt bad of myself and in fact, he was holdin a butcher knife so i wana chillz myself n my frenz pullin me away...
huh!!!! great day rite??
got fucked for no reason and i failed to study from 8.20 til 3pm...
later,, cuz of the anger in my soul i was without the mood of studyin but stil manage to finish up my 60pages of tort today =) *thank god for that
after that, went out and chillz wit my another group of frenz and play big2 from 6-8pm..
hahhahaa...
reli enjoy my day in coll..
u can have all the stupidest quarrelin for the wrong reason at anytime, anywhere and mos of all anyone..

guys who do wish to know more, can ask me personally as i reli darn lazy to write them here..
see ya..

No comments: