Wednesday, March 5, 2008

consecutive fuckin bad days

huh!!!!
really duno what's wrong with my life lately??
everything and i do mean every single thing did went against me for the past few days.
early in the morning i had kinda a good day and i thought oh, finally my luck is changing..
so as i reached coll, i went for my sassy to help my studies which it ends around 12 and til that time everything still seems to be a good day
after lunch with mates, we thought like lets go crush to amcorp mall which i haven been there since form 3 to study in starbucks which one of my mates said that it's a nice place to study..
so 4 of us went there in a car and start to study.
at first it was okie as the place was quite peaceful but 30min later, everything started to change and the place was like hell
it was freaking noisy as there were 2tables of uncles blowing water of their those days
but i told my mates like lets move on and jus finish our jobs today..
yeah rite?? barely 40min later, all of us collapsed as none of us can concentrate..
so we chit chat and on9 using my blackberry =)
tried to find some leng lui at my fren'z acc but too bad it made us more frustrated as we searched for nearly 2hours for the same person and at the end we still cant find her so i really gaf up and continue with my studies
around 8pm, my driver wana leave that horror place and so we left..
i asked him to drop me at mv so that i can take a cab to OUG club
hahaha... guess mv really out of cab these dayz as is jus like a queue of 5ppl in there but i can wait for around 15min to wait for a cab
1 by 1 happily took their cab while i need to wait for another 10min to hav another cab
finally i saw a cab and in my heart i was like gosh, i'm dead this time as it wasa premier class cab
but i guess i dun hav any choice cuz i was in a rush and there was no other cab bhind it..
as for my past knowledge, a premier cab USED to cost around 30cents per min and the starting rate began with rm 3
so i sat in that cab and wonder how much will my fare be as i normally wil take a cab from coll to OUG club only cost around rm 10
so i confidently took rm 10 out from my wallet and honestly my wallet left with rm 2
hahaha.. really broke like hell these dayz
so when i reached my destination, i asked the driver how much is cost?
he told me 37
so i thought is rm 3.70 then to affirm my doubt, i've him again
rm 3.70???
he replied me with a funny tone
driver : bukan la dik, rm 37.. ini premier class
me : wtf mode.. har???? rm 37.. mahal gila tu bang.. apa rate??
driver : ini teksi hotel la.. 20cents per 25second
me : LOL... fine.. as i really cant argue a single thing and quickly gaf my mum a call to settle it.
when mum came, she was like in a horror shock mode and asked me who i sent home jus now til cost this price..
i was quite angry and i felt darn stupid at the first place and told her,, i got cheated like a fuker...
huh!!! things changed quickly and mum started to turn emo as if i;m the fella who con her money..
seriously, she's really unreasonable as i myself felt disappointed and sad as i really dun wan to be a pai ka chai and try to save money but stilll..
haihz..
so u guyz tell me now..
am i really had a very good or superb bad day..
nia ma chi bai punya premier cab..
dun be cheated my frenz

No comments: