Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm so fat

Last night was chatting on the phone with grace and suddenly she brought up the issue about fatness..
I was quite surpised of it and started to joke with it..
All of the sudden, i asked her, will she mind about my appearance and she replied not really but asked me to put off some weight..
So i was like proudly said, why dun i put off my weight till 55kg and u'll give me some suprises.
THen after she said okie, I was like this time should alright as I was just 60kg.
Then when we still on the phone, i went and check my weight as I did not weight myself for nearly 2-3 months..
It seriously turn out to be a disaster..
OMFG...

My weight now is 64KG... MKCB...
I totally cant blif how did i manage to put so much of weight as i did control my eating lately..

HUH....
This time, it really makes me stress...

WTF!!!! GOT OR NOT O???

EH!!! SPOILT D??? MKCB 65 KG...

so guys and girls out there.. Do u think that i cant put off weight from 65kg to 55 kg within 3months time???

IF YES, then pls let me know the way..

THX...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

140 say 140 la... sal nak tipu diri sendiri say 65kg? hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

lol...the difference btw 140 and 65 is too big ler. haha
anyway, volunteer urself for NS training sure can help reduce ur weight within 3months. Haha

Anonymous said...

eat less, exercise more!