Monday, June 23, 2008

What a day?

LOl...
The day is really freaking funny wierd today..
Been working my ass out for the first time since working for Kimpodo about 2-3 years time..
As the big boss is coming to Kl soon to visit the condition of the shop, we have to prepare perfectly in terms of sales and cleanliness..
Hmmm...
Sales?? I've no doubt about that as my sales are pretty good..
But about cleanliness...
The whole shop looks terrible so my supervisor, Mr. B asked me to clean the mess today..
Well.. What i have to do is to take the stupid Jif and try to clean the dirt and scratches on the display set which were there around 8-9 months...
So it do really killed me off then...
I finished my job around 8pm and the best part is i did not have any sales till then a fine young arabian girl drop by...
I noticed her and remember that she was my client 2days ago..
So i served her and ended up, she purchased around rm 1109 shades and as well as a prescription glasses from me..
Huh..
She did really brighten my day as today is my 5th day working and my total sales is around rm7-8k...
Hehe....
But on thursday, it ended my >rm1k streak as i only managed to sell rm960...
God dammit...
So yeah,,,
I'm gonna work hard again tomorrow to re-establish myself as the top sales in Kimpodo..
I'm out...

No comments: