Monday, June 30, 2008

Start to enjoy my life again..

Well...
Lately i can really say that i'm freaking tired as i'm going out almost every night... Entertainment can really kills me off....
Hmmm.
Went to poppy on last saturday and it was pretty fun..
Got to meet up with wei hoe and gangs, ernest and gangs, coll mates and as well as jyh gau...
I guess it has been a long time since i can really enjoy to the max..
I have to say that all this while, i'm busy working and thus do not have the appropriate time to enjoy my hols..
So finally, i did enjoy my hols now but then i'm currently working 7days a week and as well as enjoying my night life 4-5days a week...
Hehe..
Now i cant wait to hang out in these few days as i'm addicted to poppy again...
So guys and gals..
Wanna club then invite me with ya k???
take k..

No comments: