Thursday, June 5, 2008

Confused

Lately i started to chat with her again..
Huh!!!
Now what i can really say now is that i'm freaking confused...
The reason of breaking up is that she had a bf but now she told me that she did not have any bf...
LOL...
I was kinda shock now...
Erm...
Then while we were chatting, i just asked her whether she still want to back with me or not??
She just reply by stating depends on the circumstances and the time..
Hmmm...
Is there any hidden meaning behind it or maybe she just do not want to break my heart again during my exam....
I really thought that everything is over as she had left me but now does she wants me back or not???
I've been asking this question myself alot of times but then i really could not get an answer for myself..
I know that she had changed alot in terms of her lifestyle as she's been going to club frequently and as usual alot of guys after her...
If i do given a chance to get back with her, can i really cope with all the pressures from her guy friends whom are after her??
I really doubt that..

So guys and girls.....
Should i go for it or just stay back and remain as friends???
I really dont want to tell you all the feelings inside my heart now..
Sorry...

No comments: