Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Am i more mature now??

I dont know why i felt that i've become more mature after so many bad incidents had happened in my life..
I know is bit lame for me to say that i'm more mature of myself but i did felt it..
Erm... Lets see...
Now only i had realised that a hand would never make a clap which indirectly it can mean that 2person could never be a happy couple as there is onli 1 party love or 1 sided love..
In a happy relationship, there must always 2ppl giving and expressing their love to each other..
Hehehe...
I dont think my theory is wrong this time.. Right??
Anyway,, i just want to say here that i've figure it out d and decided that i would not find her at this mean time...
It'll be better for both of us as well as we did not have time for each others yet.. Moreover, at her age, i dont think she prefer in a relationship...
So is better for me as well to concentrate in my studies and my family problems first before getting involved in another problems...
Now you know why i say i'm more mature??
Hmmmm...
Working next week d.. So dont think that i can enjoy my hols d..
But i'm sure if anyone want to ask me out, i'll try my best to be there..
ok???
take k guys...
And happy hols.. =)

No comments: