Friday, June 13, 2008

PD was awesome

I just came back from PD trip with my college frenz..
It was fantastic and amazing as everyone was into it...
We reached PD around 2 and then just loitering around the apartment until evening as most of us wanted to go to the swimming pool..
So around 4, we head to the swimming pool and had some game there..
About 6pm, everyone was freaking tired and went back to the apartment to clean up and later BBQ session..
Started the fire quite well as it was just 8.30pm...
The food is quite limited at the 1st place but then i'm sure most of us are freaking full as we had the meals together with liquors and beers...
I know,, it'll kill us faster..
During our drinking session, there were 2groups of ppl went there as well just for chill out..
I can seriously say that they are freaking karat... Is like the colour of the coal.. No joke.. And they were freaking noisy...
So nvm... 30min later, there was this chinese dude with his gf came and blasted music beside our bbq pit.. Apparently, the audio system is rm 5k??
hahha.... Amazing rite???
So we chillz with him and gave some drinks to him...
So since one of my frenz are drunk.. He eventually forced me to down a freaking full glass of grouse... I think that was the killer as i already had 5-6 cans of beer and as well as 5-6 pure shots...
But that fella wont leave me alone until i finished it off..
So i drank it and guess what..
I felt i was in heaven after the drink..
I'm not drunk but was just very high....
Guess around 2am,, my frens have to bring that fella to the apartment to sleep as he knocked out and i just follow suit as i also felt that i'm gonna knock out as well...
This is my very first time drinking with them like an a$$hole cuz most of the time we'll control our drinking so in PD, we just let it go...
It was really fun... =)

No comments: