Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TORT SUX

Well..
This morning i really though that i would be fine in the tort examination paper as i guess i've studied pretty much for it..
So the saga begun at 9am
The first thing when i saw the exam paper, i was quite satisfied as all the 5main topics that i had spot came out..
But unfortunately, the issues are freaking lotz....
So nvm..
I just go ahead and get my pen to do the paper....
1st question took me a freaking 1h 15min...
Gosh stressed... Nvm.. I dont want to give up and continue my paper, then finished,, another 1hour gone..
That's the time i was in a knnccb as the duration is 3hours for 4 questions which now means that i onli left 45min for 2questions...
I'm too panicked and thanks to mamamia..
I blank out for the last two questions...
But i still manage to write 20pages in total for the answers...
And frenz keep on telling me that freaking 20pages answers would not fail...
Now i'm really waiting for miracle to help me pass my paper..
1 more good thing or news is that i onli left 1 paper...
Yes....
So wish me luck ya..
take k..

No comments: