Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OMG!!! I'm dead

Lol..
I'm deeply in fear now..
I just started work 2days back and the shop lost a spec last nite to a guy that dont even look like a thief when i was away for a toilet break...
Gosh...
Even when i was back to the shop, i was serving that guy with gratitude....
This morning my colleague only found out about the missing TOM FORD sunglass when he was doing a stock count...
I was abit of shock as i did take k the whole shop last night...
So we did some replay which was recorded in our cctv...
Hmmm..
This guy was really professional as he did everything calmly and can still chat with us after he stold the sun glass...
The most shock part was that he was a big fan of Paul Smith as most of the things that he brought into the shop was from Paul Smith....
Now,, since my boss had dengue fever, he'll be back earliest by next week..
If he was kind hearted enough to spare my colleague and i, then we would be happy as we do not need to pay for it..
But if he's in a bad mood..
Then the cost price was rm 740 which will be back by me and my colleague so it'll be rm 370 per person..
Haih..
Hope he understand as we do not have sufficient workers that night...
Pls.. Save me....

No comments: