Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sometimes you just dont understand

Just really wonder why even i got job offer, ppl still wana make havoc??
You guys just understand wat situation am i in??
I'm not as lucky as u guys out dere which ur parents can pay fully ur studies fees and u dun nid to worry about anything regarding financial wise..
On the other hand, i've to think where to get money to pay my fees, expenses and even car's petrol ( sumtimes )
so if i get an offer ie. 2.4k, do u think i can just work for 4 months and den save da money to be used for da nex 7 months???
think about it?? and den if u think u can do it den pls show it to me...
Have u ever try not even spending ur parents money like i do???
dun ask any allowance den.. Pay ur own car petrol, hp bills and den ur expenses.. dun use credit card at all.. den tell me how do u feel about it??
u guys must understand dat we're from diff world which honestly speaking, lately i feel reluctant to join u guys cuz u guys dun even understand my situation n tryin to compare mine n urs...
BUt thank god dat sum ppl understand.. If coll's frenz can understand y cant u???
ppl can see i'm skipping meals cuz i onli left rm10 in my wallet to be used da nex 2 days...
u haven try dat experience rite?? cuz ur parents are givin u allowance whilst u're studying...
so stop fukin comparin me n u...

No comments: