Friday, June 11, 2010

Friendship??

Actually i really dont mind at first when they criticise me for my stupidiness for not able to obtain my degree til now..
Now i think of it, what right do you have to talk so much about it???
I guess everyone knew that my family is having such financial downpour since i started my inter and it getting worst ever then..
If you are in my position, what can you do???
HOnestly, i'm seriously envy you guys cause you got the best from your family..
And i do remember one time when i asked kenneth to borrow me money as i'm broke, he asked me, why i did not get it from my parents..
After i told him about it, he understood and from that day onwards, i can proudly say that he never ask the reason y i need the money.. And better, he asked me to pay it slowly and till i can survive properly first..
Recently, the fren that i though i'm close to is getting more fuked..
even for a job also you need to criticise me like fuck...
And come on, if i were to challenge you to survive using your own money, i shall say here that you can fuking fail it as you're not that tough..
Maybe everything should end here...
cant join you guys anymore till you guys start to respect me...
and those who dont then just fuck off

No comments: