Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feel So Fucked

Just could not believe in myself that a phone call to care and concern will bring tragedy in a relationship.
Maybe i really talk to much.. But just trying to concern about her but never expect that it will end in this manner.
Really appreciate what she did for me and all the happy moments we had together especially during our vacation.
Glad that i have met her and at least been with her..
Just wish that she will change her mind but i think it will be very unlikely.
If nothing can change her mind then, i can just wish her all the best in the future.
And she can find someone unlike me.
Feel funny right??
Perhaps i will have crazy months again just trying to forget her..
Once again, i will need my friends help for sure...
Take care my love..
And hereby i shall say that i do very love you..
I cant say that i did treat you well but i can say here is that i did try my best to give you everything you need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chill =) erm... how can i say.. love is just a complicated thing.. well, if she ain't appreciate who u are then just.. well at least u try.. take care! =) you still have ur friends and buddies.. hehe.. cheer up!! it is not the end of life.. many great thing u haven't see yet.. =)

peace =)