Saturday, June 5, 2010

Officially BANKRUPT

Huh.... Honestly i haven felt so poor before in my life..
Previously no matter how long i did not work, i'll still have some money left in my account..
But for this year is like fuck...
Total asset only worth less than rm100....
really feel like shit as you cant do much and each time you want to spend your money, you have to think twice...
But luckily, in college i have few frenz whom sponsor me with fags as they know i cant really buy cig lately.. really appreciate them...
However, i guess i must be mature now and finally after thinking so long after shower, i have made up my mind that i'm going to isolate myself from frenz...
So decided that the badminton session i just had would be my last activity with my frens till my financial steady again...
Not going to drink nor yum cha...
Haha...
So just wana say here sorry guys... And i might not going to BAli... haha

2 comments:

wonghon said...

u want to pei yan tiu mou?

kennyylee said...

lol.... broke also got tiu... where got like dis wan?? haha