Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back from Kedah

JUst back from Kedah and as usual i did not snap any photos so dere wun be any photos here..
Anyway, Kedah trip was awesome and this is the first time i visit it or i should say visit around the town as before this i merely went there for the funeral...
the trip is just about eating and eating.. If not mistaken i had 4-5 meals a day.. HUh.... fat fat fat...
haha.... but still kedah is not really an amazing place to visit if you guys want to have awesome activity over there. Is more to a place of having a sweet relaxation out from the town because it is peaceful and you dont get stress over here i supposed..
Thanks to my babe for bringing me around alor setar and jitra to have traditional food and as well as to her dad for spending us.. haha..
it was indeed a good experience to see how the people live there...

Good trip but bad ending due to my car.. Broke down again last nite after i pack some mid nite snacks for myself.. Gosh!! got frustrated and now waiting for my mum to pick me up to go and fuck the mechanic for giving the stupid useless car battery... haha...
take k folks

No comments: