Monday, December 8, 2008

Working stress

I've been working alot and almost every weekend lately..
I should be happy as i'm still able to work despite the company effort to cut cost on promoters..
But really despite of enjoying my working session, i was really stressed out with the outcome of my performance...
My sales were pretty bad these few days which no doubt that my supervisor had called me a couple of times asking the reason of my bad performance..
I really couldnt asnwer her and stay numb cuz i was really stoned as well..
Haih...
But luckily last week i guess it was my luckiest week ever as i got a good bunch of colleagues helping me out with sales thru out the past 3 days..
I hope that i would be able to perform well again but i really dont know how...
Well.. What to do? but i'm really stressed out lately due to working and studies..
I hope i could be able to cope with this pressure before i enter into the working life..
Huh!!! What could i say here?
I should just be happy and enjoy my every single day now...
Hahaha...
Looking forward for wednesday trainin wit Olympus' Pc Fair team and then heading for Transporter 3 which had a great review about it..
I think finally i could be able to watch a movie after 4 months had past..
Haha...
take k my fellow frenz..
see u when i see u..

No comments: