Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009???

2 more days den all of us will start a new year in life...
all da disappointment dat we had sud jus let it go and remain dere while we sud keep moving forward to our goal dat has been set earlier...
for me, i guess i had let go all my disappointments dat i did and i had dis year so da year of 2009 will be a reli great start to my life...
hope dat i cud have a good year....
hahaha....

well... let me see wats my aim for 2009 ------->
1) save my bloody money n spend wisely so dat i can save 10k per year
2) invest my money properly
3) obtain my 2nd class lower or better upper
4) to go to at least bali or koh samui after my exam
5) settle down my life
6) lesser down my smokin n drinkin habit ( if possible la )
7) VEGETARIAN on da 1st n 15th of da month ( clear my sin lo )

hmmmm... guess dese aims enuff d la.. later set too much den cant achieve mai diu kau jor..
hahhaa...
anyway,, hope u guys can have a veyr memorable countdown...
hehe...
lookin forward2 it as well although my plan is quite simple..
wat to do??
no money mai sit at home la..

No comments: