Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fucking mad and disappointed

I really dont what to say d..
Muther fuker..
I had plan nicely to go for a trip to aussie with wong hon to visit our fellow fren dere but everything had turn into vain..
Just because of a selfish mum had destroyed my 2nd time of going dere..
Da 1st time is okie, as i felt family is more important den a trip but for this 2nd time..
It is totally no fuk..
Is just cause she was planning to go gold coast after i'm back from melbourne she said no to me..
She said she also nid to go for vacation so she asked me to wait for my turn in future...
I really darn du lan as i'm not even asking her to pay for my freaking trip...
My aunt had oledi agreed to pay for my flight ticket but she said i nid to ask my mum's agreement 1st which had cost my trip..
Really fuk da whole world now..
After dis, i dun reli had any feel for this family anymore..
No more financial assistance from me..
I'll wun be a fillial son anymore..
so jus fuk it...

But anyway,
i really felt very sorry for wong hon as he really put a lot of effort in planning for dis trip..
So sorry my bro..
I had messed this up..
Hope we can go again in da future..
And sorry Kenneth cuz i cant accompany u to shop in melb...
Really sorri..
hope both of u can forgive me dis time..
even i myself cant forget dis easily..

No comments: