Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm back here again!!

what a working life i had lately??
Anyway, i guess most of u guys here did not know that i've been in batu pahat, johor for da past 4 days rite?
haha...
sorry if i did not notice any1..
I'm dere for work n not for hols arr..
so dun blame me for not telling..
Haih..
it was pretty tired working for the da 1st ever pc fair held in batu pahat..
da crowd were amazing as dey were fukin kiasu as keep on askin for a cheaper price..
totally unlike da ppl in kl..
but 1 thing i reli like about batu pahat is dat da foods are pretty cheap over dere..
Although we ordered plenty n variety of dishes dere, it nvr cost us over rm100... But finally, at da very last day, we managed to fuk da foods up til over rm 350.. Haha...

I'm really pretty tired now so i guess i wana cut it very short..
The ppl working with us were really nice especially da dealer as he provides us with foods ( 3 meals n 1 supper ) everyday and as well drinks or sumtimes ( cig )
hahaha....
And i think i did gain my weight again... fuk it la..
I guess i had gain lotz of experience working dere especially how da ppl reacts dere but dat was bit of disappointin la..
I did enjoyed myself lotz dere and i reli wish to go back dere once again for dat fair in future if i do hav dat chance..
But i hope dat da ppl dere will drive faster nex time as i reli had to push myself to da limit to cut dose fukin tortoise cars as da roads dere were mostly 1 lane. fuk...

hehe.. i think i'm reli proud of myself for working dere is dat...
finally my car can reach to 160km/hour d..
hahaha...
who said dat kelisa auto cant reach dat speed??
it was really????
errr....
my petrol.. lol... sad case la..

okie..
gtg now.. fukin tired now..
nex i'll post about da disappointed biggest dealer in batu pahat, charlies' aka charlies' devils..
ciaoz..

No comments: