Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yes! No! Fuk It.. Results are out tomorrow!!

OMG!!!
That's the best word that i could use to describe my emotions now..
Haih.. Finally, after enjoying my working life for the past 2months, my finals results would be out tomorrow or indeed it had reached in Malaysia on Monday but dont really know why the Education Ministry Dept want to keep them for so long..
For my guess, it must be laughing at my results.. who knows right??
Haha...
Anyway,, i'm trembling now and i knew is useless to regret any single thing now as past is da past and i guess i did my exam at my very best after so many sad incidents happened in my life just 2weeks before my finals..
Err... Is not an excuse for me if i really managed a very bad results.. It would just show that i'm bad in emotion management.. Hehe...
Huh... How would my college life be again??
Will it be better or worst??
I seriously miss my frenz alotz.. The time that we spent on drinking and smoking as well as disturbing those new dumb a-lvl students..
Well.. Looks as if i'm really looking forward to it..
Hmmm.. Honestly i really dont dare to pick up my results tomorrow..
So i think I'll probably pick it up with my bunch of friends on tuesday or wednesday...
At least i can go drinking with them once it turn out to be sux...
Somehow, i stil wish for the best and as well as trying to expect the worst...
hope i can really go out tonight to have my satays..
Hehe...
take k ya..
pray for me fellow bros..

No comments: