Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LOL... How come everyone knew it??

LOl..
This is what i can came out from my mouth..
Nothing else that i can really express it..
It should be the biggest secret ever but then, how come everyone got to know about it..
Hmmm.....
So Shiznit.. Are you the betrayer here??
Anyway,, quite happy here as it took me 3months to accept the fact in my life..
So just want to say sorry to my lovely Hon...
I know you're so patient towards and then, started to treat me so coldly but i think i knew the reason behind it..
Thanks so much for your support especially before my finals..
Erm... About the gift ya... Just wish that everyone dont mind about it as thats what i had promised her before as i told her that i do not have money to give her a proper gift during valentine's day and so i'm going to gift her a proper 1 during her birthday as a replacement...
So thats the promise and i would like to fulfill it for the last time..
I know it cost me alot but just let me fulfill it this time.. OK???
So OJA chilz!!
Anyway,, i've been pretty busy lately due to working, so just want to apologise for the lacks of updates of my life..
My results as said by my friends, it would be out tomorrow..
Hmmm..
I dont think that i'm going to get it tomorrow..
Hahaha...
The previous results traumatised me...
But i'll update the results here once i got the courage to take it and accept it..
ok>>
so pray and wish for the best for me..

No comments: