Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Heartbreak just before the big day

Huh!!!
Looks like what i've been planning for this coming friday night will result in vain..
I got my answer just 3days before i planned to tell her or indeed to suprise her..
Hmmm..
Oh well!!
I've to accept the fact this time and as i promised to all of my fellow Kohs mates.. That day would be my last day seeing her so just chilz k??
Maybe we can be friends or maybe we wont be friends..
Is totally depending on the situation and how i can get through it...
I think i had learnt my lesson this time which is never let go a person so easily as certain things would not be the same twice..
she indeed gave me a wonderful and enjoyable relationship which if is not the best then it is 1 of the most missed..
Haih...
I can say that i'm pretty sad now but i think i can control my emotion this time... Just hope for the best that night...
Tired and currently i just want to listen to Leona Lewis' Better in time..
This song really suits my situation now..
Haha..
Ciaoz folks..

No comments: