Saturday, August 30, 2008

Really sorry

Just want to say sorry to my fellow Kohs mate as i made them worry alot these few months..
After grace and i broke up, a lot of incidents happened and my mum especially knew i cant get throught this and allowed me to smoke..
Well.. She's a great mum whom is very open minded..
But too bad i failed my whole family and my friends with this attitude..
Erm... Just want to say really sorry and well, i wish that i can changed now and for the future person..
Like i lost my specs and hp due to the fight, my mum didnt blame me for it but just ask me to think about it whether is it worth it?
I'm really stupid for not appreciating my mum and i felt so sorry for her as she put alot of effort to turn me into a better person..
For my fellow Kohs, i know most of you guys are quite disappointed of me last night.. But i seriously thank you guys for coming all the way just to pick me up.
I really know how true our friendship is.. I'll appreciate our friendship till i die and i can proudly tell to the world that, Kohs are fellow brothers that always be there for me no matter how bad i was or what kind of devil i am..
After the stupid incident last night, i really give a serious thought of what kind of person am i now?
Why i did so many stupid things just for her? Does it worth it? Why cant just let her go?
I got my answer d. Is cause of my hp. I still kept lotz of her pics and messages in it as it contains so much memories inside but then since it had lost then it might be a signal that i should move on now..
The past is the past. You cant turn back the clock and change the wrongdoings so why dont you be a better person and change the future as it had not past..
Again,, just want to say i'm really sorry.. Sorry for making you guys worrying about me for few months..
Thanks to song yeu and OJA for always advising me..
I'll changed...
Thats all...
Sorry mum..
I know what i should do now..

No comments: