Friday, July 11, 2008

This time fuked again..

huh...
once again,, reach home after work and my mum asked me to talk with her..
This time, is more fuked up..
Maybe is really the time for us to declare ourself to be bankrupt..
Is not that i dont want to help this family or what but then, this time i cant really help anymore..
The best that i can do is to support myself for all these years like what i've been doing..
I had used all my money for the family in the beginning of the year and i did not really work after that...
So huh!!!!
GUess is a big lesson for them again this time..
What i can really say here is that there is time that you should know the limit..
This would be a really good lesson for me and my sister..
But i'm quite confident that both of us will always know our limit and futhermore, both of us handle our financial quite maturely..
So.....
Now i would just lend a hand if i could..

No comments: