Monday, July 14, 2008

Stressed

Life is really pretty bad these days..
Nothing is going smoothly or the way i wanted it to be..
On the other hand, it can be said that it was sux and totally sux
Huh!!!
Like today...
I was stressed till i cant even concentrate in a single thing that i was supposed or obliged to do while working..
Oh man...
I spoilt my boss's canon printer as the paper jam inside the machine..
Then, i lost my colleague's invoice..
WTF!!!
I really dont get it..
WHy would I got so emotionally affected by all these??
Haih..
I really felt that i am so weak compare to last time where i used to be everything also no fuk....
But currently, even a minor stuff will shake my world into upside down..
Gosh..
I cant continue to live in this way as it'll really kill me off..
Anyway,,
i quited smoking again as promised to my mum and fellow friends...
So pls..
Give me a round of applause..
Hahaha..
Anyway,, those who really knows me well..
I just smoke when my exams is around the corner and as well as when some1 had hurt me badly..
Erm..
But for now,, i'll try my best not to get involved with cigg to cure me off..
And i did well today for not heading towards smoking when she hurt me again..
Well.. She did not hurt me directly but maybe perhaps is indirectly and not her fault as well..
guess maybe i was too emotional..
Sh!tt....
Erm..
THats all..

No comments: