Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Am i really that annoying?

Haih...
i really dont know the fact that i am that annoying to most people that i known...
take for an example... *she*
i tried to take things slowly as planned but she still feel that i'm annoying..
I dun really msg nor call her lately but guess is my face prob and as what shiznit said, i need a face job..
huh!!!
at times i dont really understand her mind as is too complicated...
but i had finally made my mind..
Ok.. i know that i've said that plenty of times but then probably, this would be the last time of me saying this,,,
as i said in the earlier blog, i have to start thinking maturely and so is better for me to cut things short or avoid her rather than she felt irratated, annoyed or angry..
Do you readers here agree??
I'm just asking my opinion as i had msg her about it..
Hmmm...
2008 is not a really good year for me thou..
Hope things will eventually get better in the 2nd half of the year..
i think i've learnt my mistake in these few years...
But i dont really regret knowing and the opportunity of becoming her bf...
i'll cherrish and remember it always...
anyway,,
kinda sad and down now because i dont really hope it will end up in this manner but as a guy, i've to learn to accept my ups and downs or my failure...
so, just wish for the best..
i think i had done enough and is seriously a matter of time now..
the final decision will never be mine..
take care folks..
hope to spend more time with frenz now so that i can focus in happy ending rather than thinking about those sad days or memories..

No comments: