Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Miss you

Aiks...
really very fuking bored staying at home for the past few days,,
Dunno really what to do??
friends workinf or busy study....
What about me??
Lazying at home..
Haha.....
c also went to shanghai and left me alone in Kl...
sad sad sad..
Like no life d..
really have to wait for every weekends so that i can hang out with my frens in case babe is busy wit her coll schedule..
wtf..
emo again.... haha....
Oja faster find me for gaming session lol..
Gonna bored to death soon...

2 comments:

ja said...

if you are that free then mai attend ur classes lor. or find more part time for weekdays lor.

no money to game ady la. saturday pulak seafood. me no print money de leh.

Yeu said...

hello, go find something better to busy la..

if ur gf busy with coll schedule u pulak busy looking for frens to hang out.. sei lo..

go invest more time in ideas how to find money at the meantime la..