Monday, May 25, 2009

I flunk my exam again..

It was indeed not a very good excuse to give but then i really cant afford just to score a credit in my family law..
Everything is just not right today..
Had a very bad feeling when i woke up dis mornin dat nullity wud not appear dis year and i guess it comes true..
Nullity was supposed to be a confirm question every year but i jus dun get it why those bastard dun wan2 give da free question to us dis year...
i prepared very hard for my nullity n divorce question which the hope of getting at least 30 marks from dem...
but once again, divorce came out as an essay question which i din really prepare for it..
amongst da 8 questions given, i could only answer around 3 question and it led me from givin up da paper jus barely 45 minutes after the exam started..
i know dat every1 wud be stone by seeing me leaving the exam hall early or givin up on da paper, but i jus dun wan2 obtain a credit from family law...
i did prepare myself for child law and as well as fp but dat again, dose questions were indeed screw up....
huh!!!
reli sad n moody now as once again, i'll be graduatin a year later...
haihz...
duno wat can i do to ease my heart...
i just told myself inside da exam hall dat no matter wat questions came out, i'll jus finish it and go out with a confident attitude..
but i failed...
huh....
sad sad sad...
mayb as wat kenneth said, i sud have change course at da very beginning..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let not the sadness stays for more than a week... because every minute spent being unhappy.. you lost 60 seconds of happiness.. =)

Be strong again.. it is ok not to do well in your exam.. but it is absolutely not ok for you not to do well in life..

Be strong.. =)
Things will be better tomorrow..